3D - Printing Services
With additive manufacturing entering the consumer market, many are interested in purchasing or seeing what it is all about.
The whole process, in a nutshell:
2) Export out a stereo-lithography (*.stl) file.
3) Use a slicing program to take layers of the solid and turn it machine code understandable by the printer, which dictates the nozzle tool path (*.gcode). Not all slicing programs are created equal; this is one of the most important steps. The file called gcode is just a set of instructions telling the printer what to do for each sliced layer (move left, right, up, down, extrude, etc...).
4) Upload the *.gcode to the 3D printer, and watch your part grow! Not all printers are created equal; there are many things that can affect the precision print of your part.
Actual Part from my personal printer.
Note the glossy look is created using an acetone bath technique.
Deployment, Track & Recovery of UAS systems
Interspace Systems can deploy, monitor and recover a variety of unmanned systems (high altitude balloons, rockets, Mulitrotors etc...).
Link to high altitude balloon predictor: http://predict.habhub.org/
United States Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Regulations for unmanned free balloons can be found here
Engineering consulting - Aerospace and Astronautical
- Aerial Photography and Communication
- Nearspace access and surveillance
- High Altitude images using a weather balloon and off the shelf electronic
- Manufacturing - Advance Additive Manufacturing
- Design to Cost
- Launch platform for LEO orbit operations
- Wireless Communications in rural areas or emergency communications
- Propulsion -Turbo-machinery, Gas Turbines & Rocket
InterSpace System's vision is to provide low cost systems and integrated launch and recovery solutions to aid in disaster relief efforts.