Engineering Consulting – Aerospace, Energy, and Biotech
Engineering Analysis, Development and Design.
- Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Model based definition (ASME Y14.5-2018)
- Design and analysis of complex systems with a focus on customer requirements
- Proficient in data analysis & visualization, CFD, CAD, Drawing Standards, CMM inspection methods, manufacturing constraints and development projects to TRL targets
Advanced Additive Manufacturing
InterSpace Systems can provide guidance on design for additive manufacturing as well as additive component fabrication.
- Design for Additive Manufacturing and assembly
- CAD / Model definition per ASME Y14.46 standards
Engineering Analysis and Aerospace Design specializing in propulsion and unmanned architectures.
- Drone design, applications and communication
- Design to Cost
- Aerial Photography and Communication
- High Altitude access and surveillance
Deployment, Track & Recovery of UAS systems
Interspace Systems can deploy, monitor and recover a variety of unmanned systems (high altitude balloons, rockets, drones, multirotors etc…).
United States Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Regulations for unmanned systems can be found here.
Operations by InterSpace Systems are approved by the FAA, with FAA certified pilots, and comply with all federal guidelines.